[Metastockusers] ooops! wrong address update.

Hi , I'm afraid I sent out an incorrect
email address update last week for which I apologise, our new email
address should have read : <A
href="">jcadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and

Not ( <A
href="">jcadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
.

Regards

jeff Cadman and Viviane Boylan.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Choose your car now!- Make -AcuraAM GeneralAston MartinAudiBentleyBMWBuickCadillacChevroletChevrolet TruckChryslerDaewooDodgeDodge TruckFerrariFordFord TruckGMCGMC TruckHondaHyundaiInfinitiIsuzuJaguarJeepKiaLamborghiniLand RoverLexusLincolnLotusMazdaMazda TruckMercedes-BenzMercuryMitsubishiNissanNissan TruckOldsmobilePlymouthPontiacPorscheRolls-RoyceSaabSaturnSubaruSuzukiToyotaToyota TruckVolkswagenVolvo