[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Problem with BarstSince function

Not sure if your looking for the # of bars since your cross . If you
are the barssince() can't be in the "trigger" department of the
Valuewhen.Normally just cross(above,below)goes there.
Istead of
ValueWhen(1,barssince(Cross(Mov(C,13,S),C)),H))
just use
BarsSince(Cross(Mov(C,13,S),C))
or
ValueWhen(1,Cross(Mov(C,13,S),C),barssince(H)))

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "moscar.1" <moscar.1@xxxx>
wrote:

> I'm writing an expert and tring the BarsSince function, it seems
that is not working properly.
> For example I put
> WriteVal(BarsSince(Cross(Mov(C,13,S),C)))
>
> And
>
> Writeval(ValueWhen(1,BarsSince(Cross(Mov(C,13,S),C)),H))
>
> and doesn't return the value for the same bar.
>
> Any suggestion?
>
> Oscar

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping