[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock vs Worden TC2000

I tried MetaServer for IB and MS in the trial version and it worked
great.

As for TC2K, MS beats it all to hell in the charting dept. As for QT,
if you have MS Pro it will also do realtime.

Harold

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "simmfarm" <bobjames@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KXUxcA/fNtFAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM