Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] This is about FREE SPEECH!

Robert:

Yahoo Groups has no requirement to allow free speech.  What material can be discussed or even allowed within the group is at the discretion of the group owner and is generally stated up front in the ground rules when you join a group.  There are many Yahoo lists whose owners review each and every email and delete the ones they don't like.  I have had my emails not only censored but have been kicked off at least 2 alternative medicine Yahoo Groups lists because my belief didn't agree with the list owner's, in spite of my extensive documentation of my positions.

Speech is free when you are in the shower (if you are alone).

Jay