[Metastockusers] Development Kit

1. TradeStation you can only subscribe and only to US
markets.
Of course they are the most important in the world, but I
would like to have the possibility to also subscribe to e.g. a German
provider.

2. When I asked at Equis if they plan to support more than
6000 "instruments" per folder, they told me that they do not plan.
I think they should at least consider with
implementing the wishes of their clients.

3. I asked them now in two emails, if the development kit
allows me to programm with C#, C++ .NET or VB.NET, they answered me that it
would be compatible with C++... that was not my question... maybe they do not
understand me? :-)
I think you can use the the .net wrapper class to use the
dll of the API?

Best regards and a nice weekend to everybody,

Thorsten Losinski

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor