Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Digest Number 384

Thanks Martin!

I've always thought that the close in Forex didn't have the significance
that it does in other markets.
I've found that the following code keeps system signals from firing during
the "Twilight Zone" (low liquidity )hours-

HourFilter:=
If((Hour()>=20.1)
AND
(Hour()<=23.9),1,0));
HourFilter;

ENTRY:=
((HourFilter = 0)
AND
{other conditions});
ENTRY;

(This is based on the MetaQuotes datafeed which is GMT + 1.)

Could your "simple code" be adapted to put daily values into intraday charts?
(Or weekly into daily?)

I'm halfway through "Formula Primer", and still struggling a bit ;-)

Thanks again.

-Ken

At 10:10 PM 5/2/2003, you wrote:

>There are 25 messages in this issue.
>
>Topics in this digest:
>
>       1. Time Indicator
>            From: "vistor09" <sace@xxxxxxx>
>       2. Re: Multiple time frame
>            From: MartinSinclair
>       3. Mutliple Time Frames and erroneous indicator values...
>            From: MartinSinclair
>       4. No decimal....
>            From: "sharpatwork" <mtrimarco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>       5. RE: Mutliple Time Frames and erroneous indicator values...
>            From: "Joe J." <jojab@xxxxxxxxx>
>       6. Re: Re: Multiple time frame
>            From: "moscar.1" <moscar.1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>       7. Re: Multiple time frame
>            From: "moscar.1" <moscar.1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>       8. Re: Multiple time frame
>            From: MartinSinclair
>       9. Problem with LowestSince function
>            From: "bex1210" <hmw3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>      10. Re: Problem with LowestSince function
>            From: "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>      11. how to system-test multiple securities
>            From: waltervanderheiden
>      12. Indicator Settings and Colors
>            From: "dsss27" <dsss27@xxxxxxxxx>
>      13. Indicator Settings and Colors
>            From: "dsss27" <dsss27@xxxxxxxxx>
>      14. Re: Indicator Settings and Colors
>            From: JayTownsend@xxxxxxx
>      15. Re: Multiple time frame
>            From: "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>      16. RE: Indicator Settings and Colors
>            From: Gordon Sutherland <gosuth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>      17. RE: how to system-test multiple securities
>            From: Gordon Sutherland <gosuth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>      18. Re: how to system-test multiple securities
>            From: "craigdehaan" <craigdehaan@xxxxxxxxx>
>      19. Re: HHV(close,n)
>            From: kut2k2
>      20. William blau
>            From: "rickbc11" <rcarbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>      21. Manual
>            From: "rickbc11" <rcarbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>      22. Re: HHV(close,n)
>            From: "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>      23. Re: HHV(close,n)
>            From: "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>      24. Re: HHV(close,n)
>            From: kut2k2
>      25. Re: Problem with LowestSince function
>            From: "bex1210" <hmw3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>Message: 1
>    Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 11:22:31 -0000
>    From: "vistor09" <sace@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: Time Indicator
>
>Hi all. Do you have a "Fibonacci Time Projection Indicator" you'd
>care to share ?
>What I'm looking for calculates the bars/time periods between 2
>dates, including the Hour and Minute for use on Intraday charts, then
>projects forward with vertical lines, the sum of whatever fibo
>quantities have been placed in the formula ­ .382; .52; .618;
>1.00; 1.382 and so on. Also if a similar Indicator is available that
>calculates from 3 dates, again  with Hour and Minutes ­ the Low,
>High and Correction ­ 1, 2 of a Wave movement, that also would be
>much appreciated. Thanks. Wallace.

>Message: 2
>    Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 15:40:06 -0000
> [...]

Get A Free Psychic Reading!