[EquisMetaStock Group] RE: Back Test

I'd like to add my two cents just for the hell of it.   I am "type A"
behavior.  That means if I'm not on drugs and alcohol, my patience is
damn near zero, and I have holes in the drywall to prove it.  In case
you're wondering, if on drugs and alcohol I fall asleep.

Believe it or not, I do make money in the market without backtesting
and formulas.  All I need is bar and P&F charts with trend, support
and resistance lines and time and sales and I do just fine.

But sometimes I get the crazy idea of trying to write a formula.  When
the formula doesn't pass I get very frustated because I can't figure
out where the problem is and unfortunately I don't have the patience
to play with it because I want an instant end result.  So for my
neandrathal brain I need the manual to very  sequential and detailed
with plenty of examples along the way.  In other words there should be
a manual for retards.

Maybe, just maybe there are others out there similar to myself and the
problem isn't laziness.  It's just the nature of the beast.

Regards,

Dominick

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/BefplB/TM