[EquisMetaStock Group] Massimilano Key Reversal

Hi

Lately I been using the Massimilano Key Reversal for
long trades...It seems to be reasonably good. I have
written the formula below for long and short
reversal.Can some confirm if the short formula is
correct.

Long:
L < Ref(L,-1) AND
C > Ref(C,-1) AND
C < H

Short:
H>Ref(H,-1) AND
C<Ref(C,-1) AND
C > L

Has anyone have any feedback on this key reversal? Is
there a better reversal formula?

Thank you and regards
velawan

http://search.yahoo.com

Access Your PC from Anywhere - Try GoToMyPC Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XyvdrB/Uq8FAA/AG3JAA/BefplB/TM