RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Plugin "Performance Systems Plus"

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Bonjour,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
This
is true.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Performance Systems Plus should be named Lowest Performance
System.

CordialementGabriel GRIPARIgabriel@xxxxxxxxxxx

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Message d'origine-----De : JayTownsend@xxxxxxx
  [mailto:JayTownsend@xxxxxxx]Envoyé : lundi 28 avril 2003
  19:48À : equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxObjet :
  Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Plugin "Performance Systems
  Plus"<FONT lang=0 face=Arial
  size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF">Hi Hubert:"Performance Systems Plus" is a
  misnomer.  It throws 70 or 80 totally different systems at you and lets
  you pick the one you like, if you find one.  It's not much different from
  the basic systems that come standard with MetaStock only more of them.
  My personal opinion is that it is quantity with no quality.  I paid $60
  for it on eBay and will probably sell it the same way it got it.  In my
  opinion it isn't worth $60 let alone $300.JayIn a message
  dated 4/28/2003 6:52:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time, hubert.hell@xxxxxxx