Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Plugin "Performance Systems Plus"

Hi Hubert:

"Performance Systems Plus" is a misnomer.  It throws 70 or 80 totally different systems at you and lets you pick the one you like, if you find one.  It's not much different from the basic systems that come standard with MetaStock only more of them.  My personal opinion is that it is quantity with no quality.  I paid $60 for it on eBay and will probably sell it the same way it got it.  In my opinion it isn't worth $60 let alone $300.

Jay