  >From:
  Henry Amand
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 4:44
PM
  Subject: Re: [Metastockusers]
  Software
  ----- Original Message ----- From: "The Boy" <<A
  href="">theboy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  First, it is written in Delphi, and that is a programming language>
  which is at my personal opinion dying out.As will .net at some point
  in time. But the programming languageis (set aside speed) not realy
  important for the user. Most importantthing is that the programs can work
  fast with it if some bug oranything is found. Since Delphi exists for a
  long time, many ofthe problems are well know and solutions can be found
  fast.So i don't know if it's a bad point.... > Second: I am
  workless at he moment, so that brings two things:> - I have time beside
  studying for exams I want to take> - I do NOT have money (my monthly
  budget I can spend is EUR 500)But the next line....> And in
  addition it would be nice to have something like that as> "Open Source"
  or for a very cheap price available...Would leave that you will spend
  a lot of time, and still will bewithout a low budget because open source
  (as far as i know) hasnever brought anybody a lot of money in the
  past...I must say, i like the open source software. It can be a very
  goodway of getting very good software. There allready are some
  opensource projects, wich, for whatever reason, have never come
  realyof the ground.... Maybe traders are not intrested in
  programminganything other than their systems, i have no
  idea.competition ofcourse is good. It will keep a;; vendors working
  hard.However there allready is a lot of competition and i would ask
  myself the question, would a "part time project" ever be as goodas a
  metastock / tradestation / wealth-lab combination wheremany programmers
  are working on....so maybe better search for some software solution
  that peopleare looking for ? Don't ask me what, but that's for you to find
  out :-)I wish you luck, alway's good to see that people are
  ambitious.greetingsHenryTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.