Re: [Metastockusers] Software

Competition always keeps the market running... but some
additional points

I did not really work with Wealth-Lab, but

First, it is written in Delphi, and that is a programming
language which is at my personal opinion dying out.

Second: I am workless at he moment, so that brings two
things:
- I have time beside studying for exams I want to
take
- I do NOT have money (my monthly budget I can
spend is EUR 500)

And in addition it would be nice to have something like
that as "Open Source" or for a very cheap price available...

Thorsten

<BLOCKQUOTE