From: Joe J.
[mailto:jojab@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2003 3:02
AM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Metastockusers]
System Tester

face="Courier New">You mentioned that you trade on 15 minute bars.  Remember,
your signal happens at the end of a bar.  Then you open the position on
the open of the next bar.  So, yes, in a sense you can trade
immediately...still that happens on the open of the bar after the signal not on
the open of the bar that triggered the signal, which is why you set the delay
to 1 when using the open.  <font size=2 color=black
face="Courier New">

Good Trading,

Joe J.