Re: [Metastockusers] Anyone want to exchange with me?

DEAR FRIENDS,
I AM FROM INDIA AND BY PROFESSION A STUDENT WHO LOVES TECHNICAL ANALYSIS...I SEEK THE HELP OF DOWNLOADING SOFTWARE FOR INDIAN SCRIPS AND REALLY SAYING I CAN'T AFFORD TO PURCHASE DATABSE...PLZ HELP ME.

RAJ ( MUMBAI )
yakloufa <yakloufa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all. I would like to exchange trading programs with anyone here in my search of holy grail for my trading, and fulfil my passion of collecting those expensive trading programs. Just exchange only. No selling please.Here is the list of the programs that I am looking now:Kwikpop for MetastockMesa 2002ELWAVE 7 (All Modules)Professional TraderAdvisor 4.1And here is the list of programs that I have now:OmniTrader 2003 RealTime (www.nirv.com)Investors Dream 1.97e (www.profitunity)Dynamic Traders 4 Build 78 (www.dynamictraders.com)Elliott Wava Analyzer III (www.elliottician.com)Professional TradeAdvisor 4 (www.stelar.com)Advanced Get 7.6 (www.tradingtech.com)ELWAVE 6.1 RT All Modules (www.prognosis.nl)Pattern Forecaster Plus 2.0 (www.ment.com)MLDownloader 5.6 (www.trading-tools.com)Elliott Wave Plugin For Metastock (www.elliotttpi.com)Nison's Candlestick Unleashed FOr Metastock (www.equis.com)Adaptive Trading Solution For Metastock (www.equis.com)SpyGlass for Metastock (www.debry.com)Please email me at yakloufa@xxxxxxxxx if you are interested. Don't leave your message here. Again, just exchange for serious traders out there. No seller solicitation please.- G.L.
Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor