[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: data from the net

MSUser:

I looked at the Yahoo site you referenced. Does Yahoo have historical data for these overseas sites, or just "current day" data? I went to the links for some of the countries noted, and all I could find was "current day".

Also, in you searching, did you find any listing of what companies trade on some of these exchanges? For example, Germany has 9 exchanges listed, Spain has 5, etc.

Harry

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/BefplB/TM