[Metastockusers] SYSTEM TEST: STOPS

face=Arial>Yet another bit of confusing when reading the User Manual.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>BREAKEVEN<span
class=EmailStyle16>:  I&#8217;m going to ignore this for now.

face=Arial>INACTIVITY<span
class=EmailStyle16>:  Ignore

face=Arial>MAXIMUM LOSS<span
class=EmailStyle16>:  I would like to specify ½ point or 50 cents.<span
>  I&#8217;m assuming I should choose:

face=Arial>X<font
size=2 color=black face=Arial> Longs and  X Shorts

face=Arial>X<font
size=2 color=black face=Arial> Points

face=Arial>Maximum Loss = .50

face=Arial>X<font
size=2 color=black face=Arial> Exit at Sop Price

face=Arial>

face=Arial>CORRECT?

face=Arial>

face=Arial>PROFIT TARGET and TRAILING<span
class=EmailStyle16>:  I like to let profits run with a trailing sell stop of ½ point
increments.

face=Arial>Does this need to be coded in the Close Long tab of the System Editor.

face=Arial>Can someone please help with this?

face=Arial>

face=Arial>Or, do I leave the PROFIT TARGET section of STOPS blank and place .50 in
the Profit Risk of TRAILING?

face=Arial>

face=Arial>PHEW.  Sorry I&#8217;m asking so
much folks.  But this is a major intermediate
hurdle for me to get the ball rolling for some serious testing this weekend.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED AND APPLAUDED!

face=Arial>

face=Arial>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor