RE: [Metastockusers] Exploration RSI(14) Problems

Hi David,

            Thanks
for your suggestions. All my explorations are set at “Daily”
Periodicity and “Most Recent Date” and all the charts I have
checked, including false positives, are showing “D” for Daily. I do
have 2 or 3 Layouts that show charts in Weekly mode but to the very best of my
knowledge all of the base charts are Daily and in any event none of the shares
in these layouts are being captured in the RSI(14) explorations .

            Kevin