Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] RE: Expert Commentary for previous dates

Hi Brent,

thanks for all that work!

It is working better now: I can see the inverted arrow now and move to, and
get commentary for, the date of my choice.

But perhaps because of a bug in the intraday* version, the Commentary window
still seems to have a mind of its own. If i right-click on the 'grey area'
(on my system (Windows XP Home) it happens to be beige, but that shouldn't
matter), I get a menu in which 'Dock View' seems to be always checked and
that seems to contribute to my remaining problem.  If I deselect 'Dock View'
then I will get a detached Commentary window with its own title bar.
Unfortunately, and here is where I suspect a bug, when I try to move that
window, using the title bar, it immediately reverts back to the attached
condition. So I can't move it or size it as I would like.

-john

*I have contemplated downgrading to the End of Day product and thought it
would be the same as the intraday version (less the real-time data, of
course), but according to Equis sales, they will have to send me a
completely different CD...