RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Inaccurate Indicators

  size=2 color=navy face=Arial>Roy<font size=2 color=navy
face=Arial>,

face=Arial>Many
thanks for pulling that information together for me. I see now that you were
writing about the difference in calculated values between an Indicator and an Exploration
in MS, and how that can be corrected by forcing the exploration to use a longer
data series.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>My issue
is different from that. It concerns MS calculating a different value for an
indicator that incorporates Linear Regression and <font
  size=2 color=navy face=Arial>Average<font size=2 color=navy
 face=Arial> <font
  size=2 color=navy face=Arial>True<font size=2 color=navy
 face=Arial> <font
  size=2 color=navy face=Arial>Range<font size=2
color=navy face=Arial> than another program (Trade Station) does. It has been suggested
to me that the other program is right, and MS gets it just a few cents wrong.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>Any idea
whether that would be the case, and if so, how to correct it?

face=Arial>Thanks
again,

face=Arial>Barry

lang=EN-US >-----Original