Re: [Metastockusers] Re: metastock upgrade 8.01

I have installed my upgrade and there were no problems, I am happy to say.

Debra Ann

--- "bex1210" <hmw3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Henry:
>
>Version 8.01 is being sent to me now. I'll let you know if I have any problems once I install it.
>
>Version 8.0 is the first Metastock that I have owned. From your past experience (bad it sounds like) with previous upgrades, what directories/files should I make sure I save before attempting the upgrade?
>
>Harry
>
>--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Henry Z Kaczmarczyk" <henry1224@xxxx> wrote:
>> Have any members experienced Horrors while installing this upgrade?
>> Would you be so kind to share your tales.
>>
>> If any of the past upgrades are an omen of this one, I guess the
>> best thing is to backup all of my Formulas, experts,systems, and
>> explorations first.

Calling all cartoon fans!

Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and girth)!

You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to register!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM