Re: [Metastockusers] Re: How convert from TC2000 ???

Hi Larry,
I understand there is a Scan for Rolling Stocks or Channeling Stocks in TC2000, have you converted it to MetaStock?  If so, would you send it to me or post it.  Thank you.
Debra Ann

--- "lseldin" <larry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Can I give you a different spin on this subject.
>
>I was a heavily dependent on TCNet (TC2000 with real time access). I
>had nothing but problems because I used TCNet on 2 different
>computers. Even though I paid for 2 legal licenses, my TC2000 system
>crashed repeatedly. Four times, their tech reps told me to reinstall
>from scratch the program.
>

>Anyway, when I wanted to get rid of TCNet, I finally, just rewrote
>the TCNet (TC2000) scans into MetaStock. The MetaStock user group and
>specifically some really great users, helped me with this.
>
>I appreciate this news group tremendously. People here are extremely
>knowledgable and user participation is fantastic.
>
>So just to sum it up... I would just take the logic of your favorite
>scans, and go through the trouble of rewriting them into MetaStock
>program logic.
>
>Just my 2 cents.
>
>larry@xxxxxxxxxx

Calling all cartoon fans!

Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and girth)!

You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to register!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM