[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Subject: Expert Commentary for previous dates

  • To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Subject: Expert Commentary for previous dates
  • From: "Brent Larkan" <blarkan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:10:27 -0700

Hi John,

On the expert commentary box - at the top - you will see arrows that allow
you to go backwards/forwards to other dates.  An added feature: once you are
no longer on today's date, you can then simply click on the date you want and
the commentary will jump to it rather than toggle all the way back.

Regards
Brent

> Message: 1
>    Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:58:48 -0000
>    From: "jgibb1us" <jgibb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Expert Commentary for previous dates
>
> I have 8.01 and want to see the Expert Commentary for other than
> today's date. (eg., for yesterday).
>
> I was able to achieve this by changing, in X-axis properties, the
> Last Date Loaded to the date in question.
>
> Is it possible to do this another, easier, way?
>
> thanks
>
> -john

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM