[Metastockusers] Re: to Hcur (harold) ADBE Wyckoff PV Histogram

Hi Pablo,

http://www.stockcentral.com.au/forum/machine/Forum32/HTML/000857.html

This is a link to the thread. I've explained my latest "version" in a
post this morning, including a chart. It's different now. I'm still
experimenting. Still not sure if it will amount to anything, but it
doesn't cost anything to play around w/it!

Thanks for your interest.

Harold

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Pablo Paolucci" <micro@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i followed the thread on ADBE Wyckoff PV Histogram, in the graph on
yahoo in the upper part of the chart you have the histogram in blue
and 2 indicators in red and ghreen, forgive my ignorance but i cannot
figure out what they are, one i think is the MA you mention, can you
explain the chart or send me a template?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM