RE: [Metastockusers] EXPLORER

What I use is limited to the stochastic and
ADX/PDI/DMI.

As to what I will take out and why  - my answer simply
is I have tried all of these and never quite felt
comfortable with them. So no rational reasons really,
purely comfort level based on my ability to identify
price behavior working with my tools. Even here I go
wrong more often than not hence stop losses.

Rakesh

--- uhehs@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Yeah, it seems like there's a lot in there now.  I'm
> sure over the next few
> trading days, one or two of the filter criteria's
> might drop off.
>
> It's funny, but I'll probably be going back to
> trading moving average
> crossovers and gut instinct!!!!
>
> Maybe.
>
> What would you take out, why, etc?
>
> Here is the Long Exploration:
>
> C>=5 AND C<=15 AND
> (C>SAR(.02,.2)) AND
> (MACD()>Mov(MACD(),9,E)) AND
> (MACD()>0) AND
> ((PDI(14)-MDI(14))>5) AND
> (Mov(V,14,S)>10000) AND (V>10000) AND
> (Mov(C,7,E)>Mov(C,14,E)) AND
> ((ADX(14)>PDI(14)) OR (ADX(14)>Mov(ADX(14),14,E)))
> AND
> ((AroonUp(14)-AroonDown(14))>0 OR

((AroonUp(14)-AroonDown(14))>Mov((AroonUp(14)-AroonDown(14)),14,E))
> OR
> (Mov((AroonUp(14)-AroonDown(14)),14,E)>0)) AND
> OBV()>Mov(OBV(),14,E) AND
> RSI(14)>50 AND
> RSI(14)<70 AND
> ((RMI(C,14,14)>60) OR
> (RMI(C,14,14)>Mov(RMI(C,14,14),7,E))) AND
> ((PFE(C,14,7)>0) OR
> (PFE(C,14,7)>Mov(PFE(C,14,7),7,E)) OR
> (Mov(PFE(C,14,7),7,S)>0))

((AroonUp(14)-AroonDown(14))>Mov((AroonUp(14)-AroonDown(14)),14,S))
> > OR (Mov((AroonUp(14)-AroonDown(14)),14,S)>0)) AND
> >

> >   OBV()>(Mov(OBV(),14,E)) AND
> >

> >   RSI(14)>50 AND
> >

> >   RSI(14)<70 AND
> >

> >   ((RMI(C,14,14)>60) OR
> > (RMI(C,14,14)>Mov(RMI(C,14,14),7,E))) AND
> >

> >   ((PFE(C,14,7)>0) OR
> > (PFE(C,14,7)>Mov(PFE(C,14,7),7,E)) OR
> >
> >   (Mov(PFE(C,14,7),7,S)>0))
> >

> >   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
> to:
> >

> >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo!
> > Terms of Service.
> >

> >   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
> to:
> >

> >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo!
> > Terms of Service.
> >

> >   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
> to:
> >

> >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo!
> > Terms of Service.
> >

> >   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
> to:
> >

> >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo!
> > Terms of Service.
> >

> >   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
> to:
> >

> >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo!
> > Terms of Service.
> >

> >   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
> to:
> >

> >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo!
> > Terms of Service.
> >

> >   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
> to:
> >

> >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo!
> > Terms of Service.
> >

> >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> >

> >   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
> to:
> >

> >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo!
> > Terms of Service.

> http://search.yahoo.com
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231971.3069354.4492417.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=17050017

79:HM/A=1540635/R=4/id=noscript/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?p

roflowers2+shopping:dmad/M=231971.3069354.4492417.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=1705

http://search.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM