Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] exploring past data?

Thanks Roy.
There is a great discussion going on in the metastockusres
forum under the title 'EXPLORER'. I had recommended a particular scan as perhaps
being able to pick up certain swing reversals in the past. Now I can test it
out.
Many thanks
David
<BLOCKQUOTE