[Metastockusers] EXPLORER - some results

face=Arial>From last night&#8217;s Exploration, I set alerts on each stock at the most
recent intraday high.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>AMD was the only one that triggered so far today.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>Going back to my original $20,000 to play with, I guess I would have
went long 2,000 at $7.56.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>As of 10:58 am EST it&#8217;s up a bit.
Let&#8217;s see what happens.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor