Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] what's wrong?

That's it

thank you Jay

A little error of arithmetic  :-)

Another question, do you know if it's possible to create a
spreadsheet page or a .txt with the values that this indicator
produce? Do you know the function "MessageLog" of TradeStation? Is it
possible to MS create something like that?

Again, than
k you

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM