[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Color volume

I asked the same question a month or so ago, and some helpful person on this forum gave me the solution. I can't take any credit for it, but below is what I constructed as an Indicator. Copy and paste it as a new Indicator, and you will find it works just fine!
                          ***********************
RED:=If((Ref(C,-1)>C),V,0);
Red;

Yellow:=If((Ref(C,-1)=C) ,V,0);
Yellow;

Green:=If((Ref(C,-1)<C) ,V,0);
Green;

{the purpose of this indicator is for the Volume histogram to be green on days the price closes us, and red on days it closes down. Must set the colors individually and use the histogram feature, or will plot as a line. Also must save as a template, or will have to reset colors/style each time}

Harry

 --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "halfru" <halfru@xxxx> wrote:
>      Can anyone tell me how to add color to the indicator formulas?
>      I wish to make a volume indicator with green bars when close>the
> day before and red bars when close<the day before.
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Halfru

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM