[Metastockusers] Mutual Funds

Hello Metastock junkies,

Last year I started using Metastock. I've been trading for a living
for a few years, and Metastock has helped increase my trading
efficiency and productivity. I only trade mutal funds and some ETFs.

Yeah, Mutual Funds. All of the traders I know who trade for a living
and not as a sideline, and I know a lot of them, trade mainly mutual
funds and ETFs--regardless of what they may say publicly. That's
where they get most of their money--at least the ones I know who
aren't starving. When you go to a party and people ask what you do
for a living and you tell them you trade mutual funds, they think you
can make more money selling girl scout cookies. I guess they feel
sorry for me. Oh well, what they don't know won't hurt me!

Anybody in this Metastock users group trade mutual funds as their
primary trading focus?

I see lots of option traders and all kinds of futures traders and
some stock traders. A lot of questions go around about options,
futures, and some stocks. I haven't seen anything about mutual funds.
I guess the gamblers like options better. It gets the adrenaline
flowing.

Let me know if there are any boy scouts and old ladies out there that
have figured out why you can make more money trading mutual funds
than you can make from all the other stuff--and no I don't use
someone's email alert system or whatever.

By the way, there are mutual funds that specialize in options trading
and futures trading. You can live vicariously through them with a
whole lot less risk.

If you trade Mutual Funds, less exchange a little info. However, not
to be rude, I don't want to teach someone how to trade mutual funds,
just to talk to a few traders that I don't know who ARE trading
mutual funds.

JO

I'm going to post this in the other Metastock site also. So if you
think you've seen it twice--you have!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM