[Metastockusers] Re: Shipping charges on MS EOD maintenance upgrades

I ordered it several days ago, but all they asked for was my name and
address. They didn't ask for a credit card #. How have they been
charging for shipping?

steve

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gary" <gary.keeney@xxxx>
wrote:
> That's for sure, especially since they cannot seem to handle the
call
> load on the 800 number.  When I called yesterday, it took three
> redials to get through, and then the guy said "I'm taking overflow
> calls, give me your number and we'll call you back".  They never
did.

> --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Amazing they can not send this via email or as a site down load
> free of
> > charge.......
> >
> > Jayson

Professional
> > software. It also fixes some minor issues in the software. We
> > recommend installing the 8.01 version as soon as you receive it to
> > ensure your use of MetaStock is as smooth as possible.
> >
> > Thank you for being a valued MetaStock customer."
> >
> > --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "j_arana" <j_arana@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > > where can i get  V 8.01?
> > > can you post it?
> > > thanks

Service.

DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ZKLNcC/pEZFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM