[Metastockusers] Re: Shipping charges on MS EOD maintenance upgrades

That's for sure, especially since they cannot seem to handle the call
load on the 800 number.  When I called yesterday, it took three
redials to get through, and then the guy said "I'm taking overflow
calls, give me your number and we'll call you back".  They never did.

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx>
wrote:
> Amazing they can not send this via email or as a site down load
free of
> charge.......
>
> Jayson

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM