[Metastockusers] Re: Logarithmic Scaling/Arithmetic Scaling

>>I read that using Logarithmic Scaling was the best option, what do
you think?<<

Everyone has their own preferences. The "general" rule is usually
linear (arithmetic) for short/intermediate term and log for long-
term. I use linear for all my day-to-day work, since log charts are,
imo, distorting the information on the chart. However for very long
term charts, linear can sometimes be difficult to read. Switch
between the two in various timeframes and you'll see the differences.

Harold

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM