Re: [Metastockusers] Stock Option

Freddie,

The ODDS Trademaster was part of the tuition we paid for the seminar. In addition to the CD it is online and updated from the CD.  The calendar related to expiration does not work with ME or XP, it works with Windows 2000.  Microsoft no longer follows their upgrades so Don put it on site for his students and subscribers.
He spent sometime on the use of the program.  I took it last October.

Debra

--- message from Freddie Ng <n07476@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> attached:

Calling all cartoon fans!

Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and girth)!

You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to register!

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM