Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data

Thanks for your answer. Reuters have something that called ReutersFirst
but  I think it is only for the scandinavian market with realtime
quotes and this updates Metastock Pro automatically.
I will call them next week and ask for the price and ask if they have a
trialperiod as esignal has.
So esignal andQcharts are the only alternitiv. I will look at esignal
again and get a free 30-days trial of it.
Lars