[Metastockusers] Re: Shipping charges on MS EOD maintenance upgrades

The update doesn't seem to be mentioned on the Equis website.  I
presume it's available only to version 8.0 owners.  I received the
following e-mail from equis:

"MetaStock Version 8.01 is Now Available!

The maintenance release of MetaStock 8.01 can be yours free by calling
1-800-259-4158 and requesting it. There is a small shipping and
handling charge (U.S. $3.95/Canada $5.00).

This maintenance release includes the security function. This
function was previously only available in the MetaStock Professional
software. It also fixes some minor issues in the software. We
recommend installing the 8.01 version as soon as you receive it to
ensure your use of MetaStock is as smooth as possible.

Thank you for being a valued MetaStock customer."

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "j_arana" <j_arana@xxxx> wrote:
> where can i get  V 8.01?
> can you post it?
> thanks

Service.

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM