From: "Robert C Richmond" <rcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: User Group

: John, there are many others who could give you a better answer - but I
: think they are not around.  I think it is only people like you  &  I,
: who have not been very involved lately, who are still here at all.  I
: did read a post or two recently from which I took the impression that
: most of the "active" folks have moved their conversation to a Metastock
: group on Yahoo.   I do not know why the shift.  I thought it was quite a
: useful forum - in the "old days."
:
: If you pursue the issue and find info you would like to share with me,
: feel free.  Sucess to you.
:
: Bob
:
: John Lacey wrote:
:
: >
: > In the past I participated in the metastock user group with messages
: > from a number of participants.  These messages included formulas as
: > well as commentary on the various metastock products.
: >
: > However, I have not received any of these messages in the recent
: > months.  Is this group still in existance?  Or has the site changed?
: >
: > John L. Lacey
: >
: >
: >
: >
: > Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*
: > http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail
: >
: >
: