[EquisMetaStock Group] Reuters Data

Reuters only does EOD. However, while I use esignal for realtime,
I've picked the least expensive esignal package that I need, and I
still use Reuters for EOD.

You might think that having two data providers costs more, but it
actually costs me less, and I've found Reuters data to be ready
sooner--6:00 pm to 6:30 pm eastern--it downloads much faster, there
are no limits on how much data you can download or extra charges for
the number of stocks you have in your files and the data seem cleaner.

By combining the two data services together, I've gotten better
overall data depending on which data mode I'm in.

I also buy data from Maridome. They supply all of the data not
related to price and volume--sentiment indicators, market stats like
put and call stats, short stats, etc, plus economic data. The data is
in metastock format so I've put together a wide variety of long term
trend charts that are very accurate--much more accurate than the
typical indicators. This kind of data is used by Pring, Headly,
Zweig, and almost every other successful trader. It beats writing it
down my hand from Barrons the way I used to do.

I've never tried Qcharts.

JO

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM