From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 22:28:12
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Bollinger Bands

Hi Anthony, this was the type of thing i was looking for, but it doesn't
seem to be a "straight line " formula as  beween 70% & 80%=.3172Stdev diff ,
while between 80% & 90% it is ..4398Stdev diff?

could you tell me the Stdev for 98%  please and also what 2 Stdev and 3
Stdev are as a comparison.

thanks    Keith