Re: [Metastockusers] Volume By Price Indicator

Larry,

Thank you for your detailed reply.  I am learning about Trading and Investing and I love using MetaStock while on this educational journey.  I don't know how to write nor interpret the Program you have written this is why it is so helpful to include an explanation.  There are some lines I know how to read and as time passes, I will know how to read it all.

Debra Ann

--- message from "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> attached:

Calling all cartoon fans!

Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and girth)!

You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to register!

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM