Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help with breakout exploration.

alitis
1. You said you were using a formula. I assumed you knew what
you were using.
2. You asked "Could you please tell me in detail what this
formula is suppose to achieve...." Did you get the answer you needed from
Preston?
David
<BLOCKQUOTE