Re: [Metastockusers] Volume By Price Indicator

Hi Claud

Fib is not my thing (little interest and little knowledge) so I don't know
off the top of my head. There are a number of line-drawing techniques out
there so I'd say it's quite probable it can be done.

I'm not quite sure what it is you have in mind but I'd be willing to take a
look if you could manually knock up a chart demonstrating  what you
envisage. No promises though. You could send the chart direct to me if you
want.

Regards

Roy

> Hi Roy, I'm impressed by your indicator expertise. This brings me to a
> question.
> Would you know if one can do a Fib retracement on TIME in MS? If so, is
> there
> a formula anywhere out there that would allow this?
>
> Thanks very much for your contributions here.
>
> Claud
>
> Roy Larsen wrote:

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM