Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Filtering

Dear Jonnie

Yes you can have 2 filters. I strongly recommend that
you go through the help files and the formula book in
the group website. It will be helpful. You will be
able to learn so much in so little time.

Regards
vw
--- jonnie33 <jonnie33@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> thanks for ur prompt reply...
> do u think i can have 2 filters in one explorer ???
>
> say i wan to filter those stocks tat value less than
> 1.00 and then
> within the result filter those wif VOLUME >1000 ...
>
> is it possible...
> thanks
>
> - JoNNiE -
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard
> Dale" <richard@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > In the Filter field of your explorer, how about
> using
> >
> > C < 1.00
> >

> > Cheers,
> > Richard.
> > Norgate Investor Services
> > Premium quality Stock and Futures data for
> Australian, Asian & US
> > Markets
> > www.premiumdata.net

http://tax.yahoo.com

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YKLNcC/oEZFAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM