Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Filtering

Hi Richard,

thanks for ur prompt reply...
do u think i can have 2 filters in one explorer ???

say i wan to filter those stocks tat value less than 1.00 and then
within the result filter those wif VOLUME >1000 ...

is it possible...
thanks

- JoNNiE -

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard Dale" <richard@xxxx>
wrote:
> In the Filter field of your explorer, how about using
>
> C < 1.00
>

> Cheers,
> Richard.
> Norgate Investor Services
> Premium quality Stock and Futures data for Australian, Asian & US
> Markets
> www.premiumdata.net

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM