RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] mass renaming data files

Liu, Ash

I have the same problem, google under "rename" as I remember to have had a
soft named like that in my older HD, that crashed.

Brought back the following (there were a way more results, just the first
three ones)

http://www.1-4a.com/
http://www.jimwillsher.co.uk/Site/Software/BRU_Intro.html
http://www.evan.org/Software/Rename.html

Haven´t checked them yet, and did not find the one I used, yet this should
help you.

Good Luck.

Nicolas