[Metastockusers] Re: Indicator Color Change

A1:=Cum(If(C>Ref(C,-1),+V,If( C<Ref(C,-1),-V,0)));
A2:=Mov(A1,14,S);
Green:=If(A1>A2,A1,0);{plot as Histogram}
Red:=If(A1<A2,A1,0);{plot as Histogram}
A2;Green;Red;

If The OBV is >0 then Green when above MA,Red when below MA.

If The OBV is <0 then Red when below MA,Green when above MA.

Henry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM