Re: [Metastockusers] Indicator Color Change

<<I would like to have the OBV indicator turn green when it is above it’s own moving average, and red when it is below.

Someone please provide the code for this if possible.

[The OBV I am using is the standard one from the indicator list, and a 14 period moving average]

Thank You.>>

There may be other ways to accomplish what you want but the easiest way that I've found is to create an Expert Advisor and create the Symbols you want with corresponding colors there.  You can have all sorts of conditional statements for each symbol you create.  You can also color the daily price bar for whatever conditions you want under the Highlights tab of the Advisor.  The only downside is that you can only have one Expert Advisor active at any one time (MS 8.0, anyway).

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor