  >From:
  vinst1
  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 1:55
AM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group]
  off-topic
  Hi,Could someone help me with French language? to
  English, please.1) T1 en Daily aprés une bollinger plate sur une
  quinzaine de périodes.2) Le stochastique n'est pas survendu si les
  cours baissent etil n'pas suracheté lorsque les cours montent.I
  tried to get help from Altavista and Google to translate but they missed
  the meaning of some important words. The above matter concerns bollinger
  band information available on www.Thanks in advance,vinP.S. If
  you feel that the reply need not clutter group, email me vinst1 @
  yahoo.com (remove the purposely given blanks around '@'
).
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT
  face="Courier New">---Outgoing mail is certified Virus
  Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.465
  / Virus Database: 263 - Release Date: 3/27/03

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor