Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Shipping charges

I think they charge because they send it fed ex.  It is fed ex that you have
to sign for and if you are not home they won't leave it.  They will try a
few times and then leave a note that says you need to come pick it up at the
fed ex terminal.  It has been a pain in my butt every time I have upgraded.
If you are listening Equis, $0.75 in postage with the USPS would provide a
much greater value to me.

Dan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM