[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock 8.0

Daniele,

The short and quick is YES.

Think about it like this. You store data in a folder much like a file
cabinet. You are directing the program to go to that location and
access the information. The information stays where it is. It is only
accessed by the program. Unless you overwrite the data it won't
change and should be accessable by any program.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Daniele Bevilacqua"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM