Re: [Metastockusers] sending chart in Outlook

From: <uhehs@xxxxxxxx>

> If I right click, then copy, and chart from Meta, and paste it into the
body
> portion of an Outlook email, I CAN SEE IT ON MY SCREEN, but my recipients
> don't.
>
> Any suggestions?

Might be that Metastock send the file as png

Can very well be that your recipient does not have a viewer
for that kind of file.

You see it in your "sent items" box and you can see that the
image is there ? If so, your recipient must recieve it, might also be
that it is received as an attachement wich he needs to open.

It realy depends on the mail client your recipient is using.

greetings

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM